Rue Saint Quentin 3, 1000 Bruxelles
Tel. : 0032.2/3325541
Fax : 0032.2/3324966

Social assistance & social security

In the field of social assistance, we intervene with the competent institutions and administrations (CPAS) to ensure that your rights are respected. We can lodge appeals with the labour court or with the higher labour court against decisions that are inappropriate.

We can also help you with other social security matters such as allowances for people with a disability or family allowances (Ministry of Social Security DG persons with disabilities, FAMIFED).